Video: Noise figure is a key parameter in understanding RF systems and negatively impacts their performance. What does it mean? What are the implications? How is it measured? Watch to see how this specification impacts both radar and communication systems. Also, this includes insight into the implications for measuring this important parasitic.
Search Our Website *Not Part # Search
- “What Does That Button Do?” A Fighter Pilot Identifies F-15 Cockpit Controls
- Time Lapse of Desert Storm’s Air War on Day 1
- U.S. Air Force’s New Virtual Training Center at Nellis AFB
- #JetFriday – This Pilot’s Jet Backpack Is Awesome!
- Jet Friday: The Performance of F-35 Lightning from a Pilot Who Flies It
Find Articles by Tag
A-10 Additive Manufacturing AH-64 Aircraft APG-66 APG-68 AS9100C Avionics C-17 C-130 Certifications Close-air-support Conference Education Electronics Engineering F-4 F-5 F-15 F-16 F-18 Helicopter Infographics Jet Friday Machine Shop Mechanical Design Military Proven Aircraft Purchasing - Buyer Radar Radar System Rapid Prototyping Repair Supporting Veterans TCG Worldwide Review Technology UH-60 USA USAF USMC USN Video Vietnam War Watts Relevant Weekly Whiteboard