Advanced Reconfigurable Test and Emulation System
Replaces multiple large test racks with one compact ATE system
Rapidly move between testing different assembly applications
Simply change cables when you need to change tests
- Automated testing for a wide variety of assembly and subassembly applications
- Reconfigurable I/O for Digital, Analog, Switch Matrix, and RF
- Over 1,000 reconfigurable signal lines
- Have a new system to test? Simply change cables!
- Extremely rapid new test development and integration
- Integration with COTS test equipment
- 4U footprint for rack and bench use
Demonstration Videos of the ARTES in Action
Test On APG-66 Transmitter
Test On APG-66 LPRF
Switch Cables and ITA
Test On APG-66 SDP
Test On APG-66 Antenna
PXI Receiver Overview
Automated Test Equipment (ATE) Articles
Left Behind by Unsupported, Legacy Automated Test Equipment?
3 ATE Problems of the I-Level Maintenance Shop – and How the ARTES Solves Them
Maintaining multiple large test stands is expensive
As I-level repair facilities are tasked with supporting more equipment, expanding their requirements, then with each additional electronic assembly a new test stand is required to diagnose the faulty equipment.
13 Considerations When Choosing Automated Test Equipment
1) Cost effective – How much will it cost to acquire test bench and each test program/cable set? As mentioned previously, test benches are often designed to measure only one or two devices. Try to identify a system that provides multiple test capabilities in order to reduce the number of ATEs purchased.
Have questions or need a quote for the ARTES ATE?
Complete the form below and someone from our company will be in contact with you soon.
Fields marked with an * are required