- Retains basic system-level configuration of current APG-66 and APG-68
- Consolidates LPRF and Processor into one LRU
- Retains all core radar modes
- Does not require physical or electrical modifications for F-16 and many other platforms
- Applications with minimum modification
- Solid State Transmitter provides graceful degradation. No single point failure so radar can continue to operate.
- High reliability (MTBCF up to 10X). Mean Time Between Critical Failure increases by magnitudes over tube based transmitter.
- Lower sustainment cost due to less frequent failures and modular design. Up to 90% Reduction in Operation & Sustainment costs.
- High reliability, high efficiency transmitter leads to greater operational readiness. Lower phase noise and higher CIF.
- Lower Out of Band Emission to reduce interference from adjacent radar and other transmitters.
Frequently Asked Questions
What types of aircraft can use the Delta Radar?
How will the Delta Radar improve the cost of ownership over my current system?
Does DSI provide maintenance, documentation, and test equipment support solutions as a part of the Delta Radar package?
Start the conversation. Tell us about your radar upgrade needs below.