- Retains basic system-level configuration of current APG-66 and APG-68
- Consolidates LPRF and Processor into one LRU
- Retains all core radar modes
- Does not require physical or electrical modifications for F-16 and many other platforms
- Applications with minimum modification
- Solid State Transmitter provides graceful degradation. No single point failure so radar can continue to operate.
- High reliability (MTBCF up to 10X). Mean Time Between Critical Failure increases by magnitudes over tube based transmitter.
- Lower sustainment cost due to less frequent failures and modular design. Up to 90% Reduction in Operation & Sustainment costs.
- High reliability, high efficiency transmitter leads to greater operational readiness. Lower phase noise and higher CIF.
- Lower Out of Band Emission to reduce interference from adjacent radar and other transmitters.
Frequently Asked Questions