Replace legacy tube-based transmitters with high MTBF GaN solid-state power amplifiers (SSPAs).
Duotech Services provides a range of SSPAs which conform to multiple aircraft’s size, weight, power, and cooling constraints. Our SSPAs are designed with MTBF in mind, ensuring that they can withstand the rigors of air travel. By replacing legacy tube-based transmitters with our SSPAs, you can be confident that your aircraft will have the power it needs to stay airborne.
Contact us today to learn more about our solid state power amplifiers and how they can benefit your aircraft.
SOLID STATE TRANSMITTER FOR THE APG-66
- Program underway for a form, fit, function Solid State Power Amplifier for APG-66(V) & (V)2 radar
- GaN amplifiers have graceful degradation, no single point of failure
- Technology is forward supportable
- Same location as the TWT Transmitter, no need to alter avionics bay
- Utilize same / less power and cooling
Replaces the following APG-66 Transmitter versions:
PN: 682R669G01, NSN: 1270-01-093-2256
PN: 781R129G01, NSN: 5841-01-398-7211
Duotech Airborne X-Band GaN SSPAs
Existing Tube Transmitters:
- Low mean time between failure
- Single point failure
- Plagued with DMSMS
- Costly to repair
Solid State Power Amplifiers
- High mean time between failure
- Graceful degradation
- Future supportable
- Quick return on investment to upgrade