Electronics TechnicianLearn more and apply below
Electronics Technician at Duotech
Positions entail the repair and troubleshooting electronics. The products involved will be for airborne, ground-base, and maritime military applications. Requirements include knowledge and experience in analog and digital electronics.
- Education and/or experience is required
- Experience with test equipment: multimeter, oscilloscope, electronic loads, LCR meter, etc.
- Experience reworking PCBs
- Soldering skills are required (experience with military and IPC soldering standards desired, but not required)
- Understanding of discrete digital logic devices
- Understanding of AC and DC motors
Applicants selected must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. U.S. Citizenship may be required.
How to Apply
Email Resume to Human Resources: Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply by sending their resumes to Careers@DuotechServices.com or drop it off at our office located at 245 Industrial Park Road, Franklin, North Carolina between the hours of 9 am - 4 pm Monday through Friday.
Duotech Services, Inc. is located in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains in Franklin, NC. Our facilities are located one hour from Asheville, NC and just over two hours from Atlanta, GA. Our region is filled with great adventures including fishing, hiking, and biking and other exciting outdoor activities. The history and southern hospitality of the mountains of western North Carolina make our part of the world a wonderful place to work, live, and play.