Electronics EngineerLearn more and apply below
Electronics Engineer at Duotech
Duotech seeks an engineer to design and develop tests for military electronics systems. PCB layout skill will be heavily utilized in this position. These include analog, digital, mixed-signal and RF systems. Expected travel is less than 5%.
- B.S. Electrical Engineering or related field (e.g. Computer Engineering)
- Strong digital and analog system analysis capabilities
- PCB Layout experience
- Basic programming skills
- Ability to work independently to develop test solutions
- Test equipment understanding of frequency and time domain analysis
- Excel both in a team-oriented development and working independently
- Software engineering skills with experience in use of Unix/Linux OS.
- Experience with PCB layout
- Experience with developing automated test solution
- Experience in requirements capture and validation.
- Experience with military documentation
- Experience implementing DSP algorithms in microcontrollers and FPGAs
- Experience with ARINC-429, MIL-STD-1553, and other interfaces
The individual must be capable of preparing and presenting detailed reports and procedures to management, vendors and customers, thus a high level of competence in both written and spoken English is required.
The individual must be competent in mathematics necessary to perform the required calculations and to be able to understand technical papers and discussions.
The individual shall be capable of working with Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Project and Microsoft PowerPoint.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
No special certificates, licenses, or registrations are required. However, the individual will be required to pass certifications relative to the job. PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The individual must be capable of carrying equipment up to 30 pounds for reasonable distances, electrical test equipment and environmental test equipment, to be able to type on a computer keyboard and to use a computer mouse or other suitable pointing device and to travel in automobiles or common air carriers for travel purposes.
The primary work environment shall be in an office, and manufacturing floor. The individual may be required to travel both within the US and throughout the world, and may be subject to a wide variety of work environments, to include travel to areas that are desert, tropical, mountainous, etc.
The individual may be required to apply for, and receive, a security clearance issued by the United States Department of Defense. Employment, therefore, may be subject to obtaining and maintaining a clearance with United States Government.