This digital unit G-Meter with a dual-dichroic display informs the pilot of acceleration experienced by the airframe as well as the range experienced during that flight. It has functions that include data storage, validation, and communications.
This all-digital instrument can be used as a total asset monitoring solution. Having the capability of addressing up to 32 nodes on a single communications bus allows this device to collect, store, and process data from devices throughout the aircraft. Duotech also offers a recorder converter that can measure and process discrete, continuous, and digital data around the aircraft.
Digital G-Meter Features:
- ±15 g Range
- RS-485 communications bus
- IrDA wireless communication
- 3 Axes Linear Acceleration
- 3 Axes Angular Rate
- Custom Dual-dichroic display (intensity increases in direct sunlight lighting conditions)
- Night Vision Device (NVD) compatible (NVIS Green B, Class B)
- Expansion modules available
This device has been flight tested and military qualified through the following tests:
Have questions or need a quote for the Digital G-Meter? Complete the form below.