Program ManagerLearn more and apply below
Program Manager at Duotech Services
Duotech Services seeks an experienced Program Manager (PM) responsible for overseeing the execution of contract obligations with attention to cost, schedule and performance goals in support of the overarching goals of the company. The PM will lead a cross-functional team with the authority and responsibility to task individuals not necessary in their supervisory chain with the support of management. Expected travel is less than 5%.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field
- 5+ years experience minimum in managing/leading programs and products, prefer demonstrated Program Management experience
- Ability to work independently as well as work with and lead a team of individuals across functional areas to success
- Exceptional leadership, time management, facilitation, and organizational skills
- Understand and implement Risk Management principles
- Program Management Professional (PMP) certification or defined path to obtain a PMP shortly after hire
- Strong attention to strategy, implementation, delegation and follow up
- Working technical knowledge of Defense related products in general and Radar, Avionics/Sensors in particular
- Experience in Export Control, ITAR, and FAR/DFAR
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities:
- Work closely with project customer, cross-functional teams, management and assigned personnel to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan, budget, and timing for required deliverables
- Manage program and project teams for optimal return-on-investment, and coordinate and delegate cross-project initiatives
- Identify key requirements needed from cross-functional teams and external vendors
- Develop and manage budget for projects and be accountable for delivering against established business goals/objectives
- Work with other managers to identify risks and opportunities across multiple projects within assigned responsibilities
- Analyze, evaluate, and overcome program risks, and produce program reports for management and stakeholders
- Outstanding working knowledge of change management principles and performance evaluation processes
The individual must be capable of preparing and presenting detailed reports and presentations to management, vendors, and customers, thus a high level of competence in both written and spoken English is required.
The individual must be competent in mathematics necessary to perform the required calculations and to be able to understand technical papers and discussions.
The individual shall be capable of working with Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Project and Microsoft PowerPoint.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
Besides a PMP, no other special certificates, licenses, or registrations are required. However, the individual will be required to pass certifications relative to the job. PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The individual must be capable of carrying equipment up to 30 pounds for reasonable distances, electrical test equipment, and environmental test equipment, to be able to type on a computer keyboard and to use a computer mouse or other suitable pointing device and to travel in automobiles or common air carriers for travel purposes.
The primary work environment shall be in an office and manufacturing floor. The individual may be required to travel both within the US and throughout the world, and may be subject to a wide variety of work environments, to include travel to areas that are desert, tropical, mountainous, etc.
The individual may be required to apply for, and receive, a security clearance issued by the United States Department of Defense. Employment, therefore, may be subject to obtaining and maintaining a clearance with United States Government.
How to Apply
Email Resume to Human Resources: Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply by sending their resumes to Careers@DuotechServices.com or drop it off at our office located at 245 Industrial Park Road, Franklin, North Carolina between the hours of 9 am - 4 pm Monday through Friday.
Duotech Services, Inc. is located in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains in Franklin, NC. Our facilities are located one hour from Asheville, NC and just over two hours from Atlanta, GA. Our region is filled with great adventures including fishing, hiking, and biking and other exciting outdoor activities. The history and southern hospitality of the mountains of western North Carolina make our part of the world a wonderful place to work, live, and play.