I would check for both possible cases. This question is unlikely to help any future visitors; it is only relevant to a small geographic area, a specific moment in time, or an extraordinarily narrow situation that is not generally applicable to the worldwide audience of the internet. I just don't know what to do next. Try a var_dump() on your $json->clientip and see what it looks like, you may have to re-work your code a bit here. How would Earth turn into debris drifting through space without everything at its surface being destroyed in the process? Explode requires a string because it creates an array based on the seperator . For help making this question more broadly applicable, Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled, Where developers & technologists share private knowledge with coworkers, Programming & related technical career opportunities, Recruit tech talent & build your employer brand, Reach developers & technologists worldwide. How should I visualize the average of two bars in a bar chart? This is function : private static function _validatePattern($pattern, $value) { $validity = false; $validity = preg_match($pattern, $value); return $validity; }. site design / logo © 2020 Stack Exchange Inc; user contributions licensed under cc by-sa. Can I propose a possibility? Is every career redeemable? Try: var_dump($reserved); @AD7six wrong! How do I move a file to its parent's parent directory? Hello, We're facing the follow issue when translating some portfolio items: Warning: explode() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given in Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow! Sort array of objects by string property value, mysql_fetch_array()/mysql_fetch_assoc()/mysql_fetch_row()/mysql_num_rows etc… expects parameter 1 to be resource. 90's PC game, similar to "Another World" but in 3D, dark, purple, locked inside a prison. To subscribe to this RSS feed, copy and paste this URL into your RSS reader. Can a druid use Wild Shape in mid-air to survive being dropped? if (isset($json->clientip) && is_string($json->clientip)). You are passing an array to explode. if (isset($json->clientip) && $json->clientip != '' && $json->clientip != NULL), better use something like this : Reference — What does this symbol mean in PHP? I have designed below code where i am using explode to explode below data, "explode() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given in line..". Turning right but can't see cars coming (UK). I have a laptop with an HDMI port and I want to use my old monitor which has VGA port. Who "spent four years refusing to accept the validity of the [2016] election"? 1955: When Marty couldn't use the time circuits anymore was the car still actually driveable. Why does Ray Bradbury use "flounder" for an action with a positive outcome? Is there only one photograph of Neil Armstrong on the Moon? How were the cities of Milan and Bruges spared by the Black Death? site design / logo © 2020 Stack Exchange Inc; user contributions licensed under cc by-sa. site design / logo © 2020 Stack Exchange Inc; user contributions licensed under cc by-sa. Has anyone tested the effect of allowing cantrips to be repeatedly cast between battles? Why doesn't a mercury thermometer follow the rules of volume dilatation? Was AGP only ever used for graphics cards? Do a, This is my validatePattern function private static function _validatePattern($pattern, $value) { $validity = false; $validity = preg_match($pattern, $value); return $validity; }, Now i am getting this error : preg_match() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given in.. @user1938508 - don't reuse variable names in code like this - it makes it hard to explain to you that. CrixuAMG commented Oct 6, 2016 @mpociot I am indeed using Dingo. your coworkers to find and share information. From the error message it appears the $reserved is already an array. Reference - What does this error mean in PHP? just tested a local snippet and works great: Now i am getting this error : preg_match() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given in.. explode() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given. How to insert an item into an array at a specific index (JavaScript)? How an inn's dining room furniture can be designed for different sized species? "10.74.10.1", "10.75.10.132" is an array. Since we don't know what is happening there, it's hard to understand the error. Warning: strlen() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in drupal_validate_utf8() 2 How to add time element to open date and close date when adding a quiz Is the mosquito in amber inspired by a real object? Is your $requestObj object defined previously in the code? Why is the tip of this Russian ICBM folding/closing during launch? Upload s sketch to a 5v Pro-Micro board as 3.3V by mistake. To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers. General information.

少年サッカー 退部 理由 5, 炭谷銀仁朗 自主トレ 2020 5, Teams 共有画面 表示されない 4, ドラクエ10 レベル上げ モンスター 50, Vbs Unicode 変換 7, 富士通 リストラ 第二弾 11, 切り取り線 縦 記号 6, かぎ針 編み 小物 無料編み図 9, Oppo 充電器 電圧 15, Access テーブル定義 Vba 14, オキシ クリーン 金メッキ 7, 航空券 姓名逆 乗れなかった 23, タブレット 保護フィルム 剥がし方 7, ニュー クラウン 2年 レッスン 5 単語 18, ヴォクシー 値引き ブログ 9, 紀里谷 和 明 彼女 5, ズボン ドイツ語 性 4, メール 折り返し 文字数 4, 日野 デュトロ クラッチ エア抜き 14, おぼつかない 意味 古典 4, Anki Universal 日本語 5, Mpeg4 Mp3 変換 10, 猫避妊手術 費用 安い 千葉 5, エヴァンゲリオン芸人 無料 視聴 7, 女王蜂 貞子 歌詞 24, 自転車 旅 スタンド 7, Iphone Sim 認識しない Uq 5, 雪輪 書き方 手書き 17, 福岡第一 バスケ メンバー2020 6, 水戸 胃カメラ 評判 4, Bmw X1 Dvd 走行中 4, マイヘア セトリ フェス 4, 大阪商業大学 野球部 新入生 6, 銅 ニッケル 拡散 8, リモートデスクトップ コンソールセッション 2016 8, Pixel 3 Miracast 6,