Digital Design EngineerLearn more and apply below
Digital Design Engineer at Duotech
Duotech seeks an engineer experienced in the design, development and certification of aerospace firmware. Specific experience in flight control and remote sensing applications is a plus. Expected travel is less than 5%.
- B.S. Electrical Engineering or related field
- Experience in use of hardware description language (Verilog/VHDL)
- Demonstrated experience with algorithm and data structure design
- Demonstrated experience with software testing methods
- Hands on experience with initial board testing, troubleshooting, hardware/
- Experience with FPGA development and simulation tools
- Excel both in a team-oriented development and working independently
- Ability to obtain national security clearance
- Software engineering skills with experience in use of Unix/Linux OS.
- Experience with cross-compiling for various targets
- Experience in requirements capture and validation.
- Experience with military standard processor cores
- Experience implementing DSP algorithms in microcontrollers and FPGAs
- Experience with ARINC-429, MIL-STD-1553, and other interfaces
Applicants selected must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. U.S. Citizenship may be required.
Email Resume to Human Resources: Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply by sending their resumes to Careers@DuotechServices.com or drop it off at our office located at 245 Industrial Park Road, Franklin, North Carolina between the hours of 9 am - 4 pm Monday through Friday.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of protected veteran status or disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities, and to treat qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability.
Duotech is located in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains in Franklin, NC. Our facilities are located one hour from Asheville, NC and just over two hours from Atlanta, GA. Our region is filled with great adventures including fishing, hiking, and biking and other exciting outdoor activities. The history and southern hospitality of the mountains of western North Carolina make our part of the world a wonderful place to work, live, and play.