ComptrollerLearn more and apply below
Comptroller at Duotech
Job Description: Duotech seeks a self-driven motivated Financial Controller with 7-10 years demonstrated accounting experience to manage and improve the day-to-day accounting operations. This position reports under the direction of the CFO. Expected travel is less than 5%.
Required Duties & Skills:
- Experience utilizing an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software solution built to streamline and automate core business operations. Experience with DELTEK COSTPOINT or similar platform is desired
- Manage and execute bi-weekly payroll
- Manage AR/AP functions on a daily basis
- Prepare financial statements to include income statements, balance sheet and cash flow
- Provide analysis and tools to assist in monitoring revenue and costs.
- Provide Accrual Based accounting principles
Manage the budget and forecasting process
- Experience in Defense related contracting critical to ensure compliance with CAS, FAR and DCAA regulations
- Assist in developing cost sections of business proposals
- Coordinate the audit process
- Sound knowledge of accounting fundamentals and internal controls
The individual must strong written and verbal communications skills as interaction with management team and other members of the organization are necessary to provide support through the development of financial and managerial information, analysis and reports.
The individual must be competent in mathematics necessary to perform the required calculations and to be able to understand technical papers and discussions. Strong analytical skills are required.
The individual shall be capable of working with Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Project and Microsoft PowerPoint.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
CPA desired but not required. Other licenses or certifications may be required, if necessary.
The primary work environment shall be in an office, and manufacturing floor. The individual may be required to travel both within the US and throughout the world, and may be subject to a wide variety of work environments, to include travel to areas that are desert, tropical, mountainous, etc.
The individual may be required to apply for, and receive, a security clearance issued by the United States Department of Defense. Employment, therefore, may be subject to obtaining and maintaining a clearance with United States Government
How to Apply
Email Resume to Human Resources: Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply by sending their resumes to Careers@DuotechServices.com or drop it off at our office located at 245 Industrial Park Road, Franklin, North Carolina between the hours of 9 am - 4 pm Monday through Friday.
Duotech Services, LLC. is located in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains in Franklin, NC. Our facilities are located one hour from Asheville, NC and just over two hours from Atlanta, GA. Our region is filled with great adventures including fishing, hiking, and biking and other exciting outdoor activities. The history and southern hospitality of the mountains of western North Carolina make our part of the world a wonderful place to work, live, and play.