Radar Firmware LeadLearn more and apply below
Radar Firmware Lead at Duotech
Duotech is currently seeking a highly qualified individual to be a key contributor in Digital Signal Processing (DSP) design and implementation for Radar systems. The candidate will work with RF hardware and systems/software teams to implement modes in an existing platform.
This position will involve development and implementation algorithms and advanced digital signal processing techniques for phased array radar, including digital waveform generation, digital receiver, etc. The work requires knowledge of radar theory and principles. An understanding of the radar design, development, and implementation process is necessary. The candidate will be expected to perform technical activities associated with radar timing and waveforms, signal and data processing techniques, implementation, testing, and verification of embedded system drivers and algorithms in C/C++, VHDL, and Matlab Coder tools.
- B.S.E.E or better Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineer with 5+ years of experience with DSP development
- Ability to obtain a DoD Security clearance
- Experience with sampling theory, DSP filter design, digital receivers, decimation, matched filtering, sampling theory, etc.
- Proficiency/experience in C/C++ programming language for real time systems
- Understanding of hardware architecture and hardware/software interaction.- Experience doing multi-thread application development on Linux
Digital signal processing including MTI, Pulse-Doppler, Monopulse, Imaging, & adaptive techniques, CFARs, Clutter Maps, timing issues.
Basic working knowledge of lab equipment such as oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers and signal generators
Applicants selected must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. U.S. Citizenship may be required.