Digital Design EngineerLearn more and apply below
Digital Design Engineer at Duotech
Duotech seeks an engineer experienced in the design, development and certification of aerospace firmware. Specific experience in flight control and remote sensing applications is a plus. Expected travel is less than 5%.
- B.S. Electrical Engineering or related field
- Experience in use of hardware description language (Verilog/VHDL)
- Demonstrated experience with algorithm and data structure design
- Demonstrated experience with software testing methods
- Hands on experience with initial board testing, troubleshooting, hardware/
- Experience with FPGA development and simulation tools
- Excel both in a team-oriented development and working independently
- Ability to obtain national security clearance
- Software engineering skills with experience in use of Unix/Linux OS.
- Experience with cross-compiling for various targets
- Experience in requirements capture and validation.
- Experience with military standard processor cores
- Experience implementing DSP algorithms in microcontrollers and FPGAs
- Experience with ARINC-429, MIL-STD-1553, and other interfaces
Applicants selected must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. U.S. Citizenship may be required.