Happy Father’s Day!
All fathers are special men in our lives. They lift us up when we fall, and tell us to keep trying when we fail. They instill confidence, reminding us that we can do anything we put our minds to if we work hard. They pass on knowledge like how to change a tire and how to build a proper camp fire.
My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person; he believed in me. ~ Jim Valvano
Dads not only tell us big fish stories, but they also teach us how to fish. They shows us how to shave and how to tie a tie. A dad may show you how to make a great burger, and may even let you share his grill. Through his love of mom, a dad demonstrates to his children how a man should respect a woman.
The greatest thing a FATHER can do to his children, is to love their mother. ~ Theodore Hesburgh
Military dad’s who serve our great country often cannot be home for special occasions like Father’s Day. This Sunday as we celebrate Dad, take a moment and remember all those Dads who are serving and cannot be home with their families.
Though a big hug and a thank you always go a long way with Dad, sometimes it’s hard to find a great gift for the special guy. AskMen recently compiled an outstanding list of Father’s Day gift ideas. It may be too late to order one of these gifts, this list may spur a last minute gift idea. Duotech has chosen six of AskMen’s Top 25 Father’s Day Gifts to share with our readers.
6 Great Father’s Day Gifts for 6 Different Dads
- For the classic Dad – Kicking off their list, AskMen chose a watch from Breda Stephen. We like it because of the matte black face and bezel in contrast with the all leather strap. Surely, a popular choice for the casual dresser in an office setting.
- For the Outdoor Dad – The Stanley Classic Beer Pint – this insulated container keeps your cold drinks cold and your hot drinks hot for up to 4.5 hours. It also has a built in bottle opener and is dishwasher safe.
- For the Techy Dad – Linksys Wi-fi Range Extender improves and extends the reach of your router, eliminating the dead spots around your home or office
- For the Sports Loving Dad – Get your dad a year subscription to ESPN Magazine. This is 26 weeks of magazines that continue to give throughout the year.
- For the Beer Connoisseur Dad – The Chillsner keeps your beer cold from top to bottom. Shaped like an icicle, it fits inside the bottle.
- For the Traveling Dad – Mophie Powerstation Plus is a sleek powerbank that stores two times the extra battery power of a typical cell phone battery capacity. It even has built in cables so there’s less mess.
Thank you, Dads, for all you do. We hope this Sunday you have a super day filled with family, and maybe get that golf game in.
Check out the complete list of Top 25 Father’s Day Gifts website.